39th ANNUAL FAMILY SHOOT
When: JUNE 16th & 17th
Where: CLEARWATER JUNCTION: 35 miles east of Missoula on Hwy 200
80 3-D TARGETS: 40 each day
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED OFF OF ESTABLISHED ROADS
- ATV USERS MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE and BE STREET LEGAL
- PRIMITIVE CAMPING/TOILETS/OPEN FIRES ‘IN FIRE RINGS ONLY – MUST BRING OWN FIREWOOD’
- DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES – STATE LAW
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON COURSE
CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE BY PARD’S TUMMY TEASERS
Trophies awarded to the top 3 places in each CLASS on Sunday afternoon. Participation awards for all Cubs.
You must shoot both days to be eligible for trophies.
Family Shoot/No Flighting
SCORING WILL BE 11/10/8/5, WITH THREE SHOOTING STAKES
TWO MULLIGANS PER DAY, USE THEM OR LOSE THEM
SATURDAY AFTERNOON – ADDITIONAL FUN SHOOTS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON SITE
STAGGERED START SATURDAY, 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Shooting Starts SUNDAY at 8:00 A.M.
Enjoy shooting with your family
SCORECARDS MUST BE IN BY 5:00 P.M. ON SATURDAY
IN BY 3:30 P.M. ON SUNDAY NO EXCEPTION!
TARGETS WILL BE PULLED AT 3:30 PM ON SUNDAY
GREAT GIVE AWAYS and RAFFLES
REGISTRATION TIMES: Pre-Registration Friday evening starts @ 5pm, Saturday Morning, 7-11am & Sunday Morning, 7-10am.
One-day rate is equal to 40 targets.
Sorry, no refunds.