Donation for the Following:
Base Hunt/General Information:
- Hunts start on Monday afternoon and end Saturday
- Plan to arrive at Bearpaw Lodge by 2pm on Monday, so
your prepared for the evening hunt
- Spring Season runs from early May to mid-June
- We supply comfortable accommodations, excellent
meals, professional guiding which includes trophy and
- We carefully prepare each hide for a safe trip home
Our hunting area is 192,0000 acres (300 square miles)
of prime Saskatchewan forest habitat
- Archery and rifle shooting ranges available at the lodge
The lodge is located 15 minutes from the nearest stand.
- If travelling with a firearm, be sure to download and
complete a non-resident firearms declaration
- If driving, it is advised that you also visit the US Customs
to record your weapon before crossing into Canada
- All Stands are monitored with Trail Cams.
- Excellent mix of color bears can be observed from Blond
and Cinnamon to Red and Jet Black
- Bear sighting on a normal evening is 2-3 bears a crazy
evening may be 10-14 bears.
- Hunting is in ladder stands over carefully chosen bait
- Tobin lake is 25 minutes away if you wish to go fishing
on your own.